top of page

Support Group

Public·18 members
Mick Dagohoy
Mick Dagohoy

Fairytale: How to Live a Happier and More Fulfilling Life with the Power of Storytelling

Fairy Tales: How They Nurture Children's Imagination and Teach Them Valuable Lessons

Fairy tales are stories that usually involve magic, fantasy, and adventure. They often feature heroes and heroines who overcome obstacles and achieve their dreams with the help of some supernatural forces or beings. Fairy tales are more than just entertainment for children; they are also important sources of learning and inspiration.

fairtale

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FjeJozob1Yp&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1TO9W5iPbH7F_SgBbg0t2r

Fairy tales can nurture children's imagination by exposing them to different worlds and possibilities. They can stimulate their creativity and curiosity by challenging them to think beyond their own reality. They can also enhance their language skills by introducing them to new words and expressions.

Fairy tales can also teach children valuable lessons about life and morality. They can show them examples of good and evil, right and wrong, justice and injustice. They can encourage them to develop positive qualities such as kindness, courage, loyalty, honesty, and compassion. They can also help them cope with their fears and difficulties by giving them hope and confidence.

To illustrate these benefits of fairy tales, let us look at an example of a fairy tale that has been told for centuries in different cultures: The story of Rose and Jack.

The Story of Rose and Jack

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Rose who lived in a medieval kingdom with her father, the king. Rose was kind and gentle, but she was also unhappy because her father wanted her to marry a rich prince from another land. Rose wanted to marry for love, not for money or power.

One day, Rose decided to escape from her father's castle and explore the forest nearby. She hoped to find some peace and freedom there. She put on a simple dress and a cloak, and took a basket of food with her. She walked through the woods, admiring the beauty of nature. She felt happy and alive.

As she was walking, she heard a voice calling her name. She turned around and saw a young man standing behind a tree. He had dark hair and blue eyes, and he wore a ragged cloak and a hat. He smiled at her and said, "Hello, Rose. I've been waiting for you."

Rose was surprised and curious. She asked him, "Who are you? How do you know my name?"

The young man said, "My name is Jack. I know your name because I've seen you in my dreams. You are the one I've been looking for."

fairytale words via Wikipedia

fairytale word wall vocabulary

fairytale vocabulary mat

fairytale writing prompts

fairytale coloring pages

fairytale books for kids

fairytale retellings for adults

fairytale themed party

fairytale wedding dresses

fairytale quotes and sayings

fairytale characters list

fairytale elements and features

fairytale lesson plans

fairytale crafts and activities

fairytale costumes for Halloween

fairytale movies on Netflix

fairytale name generator

fairytale trivia questions

fairytale cake ideas

fairytale nursery decor

fairytale graphic novels

fairytale podcasts for children

fairytale adaptations and variations

fairytale board games

fairytale crossword puzzles

fairytale short stories online

fairytale art projects

fairytale jewelry and accessories

fairytale tattoos and designs

fairytale baby names

fairytale music playlist

fairytale bingo cards

fairytale mad libs printable

fairytale fonts and typography

fairytale stickers and decals

fairytale embroidery patterns

fairytale crochet patterns

fairytale origami instructions

fairytale bookmarks to print

fairytale mugs and cups

fairytale candles and scents

fairytale soap and bath bombs

fairytale pillows and blankets

fairytale rugs and mats

fairytale lamps and lights

fairytale wall art and posters

fairytale figurines and statues

fairytale puzzles and jigsaws

fairytale magnets and pins

Rose felt a strange attraction to Jack. She sensed that he was different from anyone she had ever met. She asked him, "What do you mean? What are you looking for?"

Jack said, "I'm looking for someone who can break the curse that has been placed on me. Someone who can love me for who I am, not for what I have."

Rose was intrigued by Jack's words. She asked him, "What curse? What do you have?"

Jack said, "I can't tell you now. It's too dangerous. But if you trust me, I can show you. Come with me."

Rose hesitated for a moment. She didn't know if she should follow Jack or not. He was a stranger, after all. But he also seemed sincere and kind. And she felt a connection with him that she couldn't explain.

She decided to take a chance and go with him. She said, "OK, Jack. I'll come with you. But where are we going?"

Jack said, "We're going to my home. It's not far from here. But we have to be careful. There are many dangers in the forest."

He took her hand and led her deeper into the woods.

Their Journey Through the Forest

Rose and Jack walked through the forest, talking and laughing along the way. They shared their stories and their dreams. They found out that they had a lot in common. They both loved nature, music, and books. They both hated injustice, cruelty, and greed.

They also faced some perils on their journey. They encountered a hungry wolf that tried to attack them, but Jack scared it away with his knife. They met a wicked witch who offered them poisoned apples, but Rose refused to eat them because she remembered the tale of Snow White. They faced a fierce dragon that guarded a treasure cave, but Jack tricked it into falling asleep with his flute.

Through these challenges, they learned to trust each other and work together. They also realized that they were falling in love with each other.

Finally, they reached Jack's home.

Jack's Home

Jack's home was a small cottage hidden among the trees. It was cozy and comfortable, with a fireplace, a bed, a table, and some chairs.

Jack said to Rose, "Welcome to my humble abode."

Rose said to Jack, "It's lovely."

Jack said to Rose, "Make yourself at home."

Rose said to Jack, "Thank you."

They entered the cottage and sat down by the fire.

The Revelation

Jack said to Rose, "Rose, there's something I have to tell you."

Rose said to Jack, "What is it?"

Jack said to Rose, "Remember when I told you that I was under a curse?"

Rose said to Jack, "Yes."

Jack said to Rose, "Well, the truth is...I'm not really a human being."

Rose said to Jack, "What do you mean?" Jack said to Rose, "I'm actually a prince from another kingdom. But a few years ago, an evil fairy cast a spell on me. She turned me into a beast and banished me to this forest. She said that the only way to break the curse was to find someone who would love me for who I am, not for what I have."

Rose said to Jack, "That's terrible. But why did she do that to you?"

Jack said to Rose, "She did it because I rejected her. She wanted to marry me, but I refused. She was beautiful, but she was also vain, greedy, and cruel. I didn't love her, and I didn't want to be with her."

Rose said to Jack, "I see. But how can you be a beast if you look like a human?"

Jack said to Rose, "That's part of the curse. I can only show my true form to the one I love. To everyone else, I look like a monster."

Rose said to Jack, "Can you show me your true form?"

Jack said to Rose, "Yes, I can. But are you sure you want to see it? You might be afraid or disgusted by it."

Rose said to Jack, "No, I won't. I trust you, Jack. And I love you, no matter what you look like."

Jack said to Rose, "You do? You really do?"

Rose said to Jack, "Yes, I do. With all my heart."

Jack said to Rose, "Then I'll show you. But first, close your eyes."

Rose closed her eyes. She felt Jack's hand on her cheek. She heard him whisper in her ear.

Jack said to Rose, "Now open them."

Rose opened her eyes. She gasped at what she saw.

The Transformation

Jack was no longer a human being. He was a beast.

He had fur all over his body, horns on his head, claws on his hands and feet, and fangs in his mouth. He looked like a lion, a goat, and a dragon all mixed together.

But he also had the same blue eyes that Rose loved. And he had the same smile that Rose adored.

Rose looked at him with wonder and awe. She was not afraid or disgusted by him. She was amazed and enchanted by him.

She reached out her hand and touched his face. She felt his warmth and his softness.

She said to him, "You're beautiful."

He said to her, "You're the only one who thinks so."

She said to him, "You're the only one who matters."

He said to her, "You're the only one who can save me."

She said to him, "How can I save you?"

He said to her, "By giving me a kiss of true love."

She said to him, "Is that all?"

He said to her, "That's everything."

She leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips.

The Happy Ending

As soon as their lips met, something magical happened.

A bright light surrounded them. A warm breeze caressed them. A sweet melody filled the air.

The curse was broken.

Jack turned back into a human being. He was handsome and charming, with dark hair and blue eyes.

Rose hugged him and kissed him again.

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

The Moral of the Story

This fairy tale teaches

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page